Welcome to EnviroMap, the secure, cloud-based solution revolutionizing the food industry's environmental monitoring. Simplify your processes and ensure peace of mind with effortless tracking and traceability.
Enhance Your Environmental Monitoring Program With EnviroMap's Features
- Elevate Your Environmental Monitoring
- Program by using EnviroMap’s Features
- Automated scheduling
- Automatic prescription of corrective actions
- Results mapping
- Real-time out-of-spec notifications
- Executive and plant dashboard
- Tracing of activities
How Does EnviroMap Work?
1. Intelligent Scheduling
- A program that automatically schedules the samples you need when you need them. Never forget a follow-up again!
- View your schedule in advance as an easy-to-manage list mapped to your plant floor.
- An intuitive drag-and-drop interface to effortlessly manage unexpected events.
2. Corporate Dashboard
- Oversight of the environmental programs of multiple facilities presents additional challenges.
- Access to data and communication of non-conformance results in real time is limited and dependent on multiple sources.
- EnviroMap’s corporate dashboard allows you to leverage access across your facility and co-manufacturer network in one platform to make decisions.
3. Predetermined Corrective Actions
- Set up corrective actions that activate predetermined re-swabbing schedules when a sample is submitted as out-of-limits or positive.
- EnviroMap also allows you to designate investigative sites, workflow stoppage, and perimeter re-swabbing criteria.
EnviroMap revolutionizes managing environmental sampling procedures by offering an innovative and cutting-edge system. Our unparalleled platform allows you to schedule, submit, record, and track any sampling procedure, regardless of location. EnviroMap ensures that you have complete control and visibility over every aspect of your environmental sampling, whether in the field, in the office, or on the go. Say goodbye to the hassle of manual processes and embrace the efficiency and convenience of EnviroMap. Experience a seamless and streamlined approach to environmental sampling like never before.
5. Real-Time Data Analytics
- Be proactive and control your environment thanks to our real-time data and chart results.
- With EnviroMap, customized reports can be generated on demand or at a scheduled time from real-time data.
- Traditional reporting formats include grids, pie charts, and bar charts. In addition, our interactive result maps plot data linked to your environmental sites to assist in decision-making regarding mitigation and corrective actions for at-risk locations.
6. External LIMS Integration
Testing and Sampling
Surface monitoring by swabs, contact agar, sponges
Aerial monitoring with passive sampling, settle plates, and other devices
Water testing of potable and processed water and cooling towers
Cleanroom services with audits and baseline studies
Cleaning validation and monitoring
On-site sampling, where experienced technicians collect samples or conduct environmental surveys at your facility
Pathogen monitoring for Listeria, E. Coli, Salmonella, and others
Our Industry Experts can conduct an EMP Risk Assessment to ensure your program is designed properly (site selection and frequency), identifies risks, targets the appropriate organisms, and captures industry best practices specific to your products and processes.
- Develop customized Environmental Monitoring Programs for your facility
- Investigation & Troubleshooting of out-of-specification results
- Design Listeria and other pathogen control and monitoring programs
- Public and online EMP courses
- Customer courses onsite to fit your facility needs