As the demand for healthier food options grows, consumers are becoming more conscious about the quality and nutritional value of what they eat. To provide accurate information on nutrition labels and packaging, it is crucial to validate and confirm the content of sugar, salt, and fat through advanced analytical techniques.
Elevating Global Food Quality With Reliable Testing Solutions
At Mérieux NutriSciences, we provide an extensive array of nutritional testing solutions to support food manufacturers, restaurants, caterers, and retailers across the globe. Our cutting-edge nutritional chemistry tests offer a trustworthy and accurate analysis of various food products, encompassing:
Nutrition Label Testing
As you move to take your new product to market, select from one of our easy nutritional packages to gain results for what is needed on your labels.
- Mandatory & Voluntary Nutritional Package
- Label with Nutritional Package
- Calculated Label with Nutritional Package
- Added Sugar calculation
- Alcoholic Drink Nutritional Package
- AAFCO Nutritional Package
Vitamins – Water and Fat Soluble
- A Vitamins – Retinol, Beta Carotene, Alpha Carotene, Beta-Cryptoxanthin
- B Vitamins – Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), Pantothenic Acid, Pyridoxine(B6), Biotin (B7), Cobalamin (B12), Folic Acid
- C Vitamins – Ascorbic Acid
- D Vitamins – D2, D3
- E Vitamins – Alpha-Tocopherol
- K Vitamins
- Trace elements (boron, chromium, cobalt, copper, molybdenum, manganese, nickel, selenium)
By analyzing the macronutrient profile of your product, Merieux NutriSciences test results provide valuable insights. These results reveal the essential nutritional elements in your food that are vital for fueling the body and supporting its various systems.
Lipids, Fats and Oils
- Fatty Acid Profiles
- Trans Fatty Acids
- Omega Fatty Acids
- Free Fatty Acids
- Peroxide Value
- Thiobarbituric Acid (TBA)
- Total Dietary Fiber
- Total Dietary Fiber by Codex
- Novel Fibers
- Crude Fiber
- Insoluble Fiber
- Sugar Substitutes
- Sugar and Sugar Profiles- basic and expanded screens
- Sugar Alcohols
- Amino Acid Profiles
Chemistry Testing Resources
Arrange convenient and secure pickup of your samples through our fleet of couriers.
Supplies are available for sampling, packing, storing, and shipping your samples.
Manage your daily food safety system with our easy-to-use, reliable customer portal.